Friday, April 5, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things...That Save Money, Time or Headaches:Reusable Coffee Filters

I have used a reusable coffee filter for a few years and love it. It does save money...about $10 per year and since I have had mine for a few now it has paid for itself. What it saves more is time and headache!

You just dump it in the trash can and rinse in the sink.....run through the dishwasher from time to time and that's it.

BC:  Before Coffee in the morning seperating the paper filters was a hassle and took more brain power than I had at that time...but where it saves the most time is at Wal-Mart. I have forever wondered why the filters are not sold with the coffee and over with the machines ...why not both.

Amazon has the same one I have for .1 ₵ with 4.99 shipping (???..lol)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment